9/19/07

Photos from Watchmen Movie Set

The above picture is a verified test shot of a scene from the Watchmen. Director Zack Snyder slipped it into a trailer of his movie, '300.' Also, a scene from the Watchmen featuring a flashback scene of Dr. Manhattan meeting JFK at the White House was caught last week being filmed.


The photos were sent by an anonymous insider to Watchmen Comic Movie from the set of Zack Snyder's upcoming Watchmen movie. They were taken at Nat Bailey Stadium in Vancouver.

2 comments:

Jay Cam said...

i couldnt really see anything in that first picture..
:(

Jay Cam said...

Care to trade links with my humor blog? My site is http://jaysmoney.blogspot.com

If would like to trade, post my link, then comment or email me and I will post yours on my site as a permanent link. Send what you want to your link to be called and your link please.
I would appreciate the linkage, Thanks!

Your Ad Here